It has been almost 10 years since I booked my first wedding, and stood outside the venue, sweating with panic and what lay before me. It was a lovely couple who took a chance on me, and I was forever grateful for that opportunity.
Things have moved forward a long way since then, and I have lost count of the number of weddings I have covered, either on my own or with someone else.
I look forward to shooting yours soon.
Use the contact page today to get in touch and secure your wedding month before its gone.
- Weddings can only be booked on Saturday or Sundays during term time, other days may be available during school holidays
- Wedding venue must be no more than 25 miles from Birmingham.
- Wedding photography offer must be paid for, in full, by 31st December 2017 to qualify.
- An album is not included in the price, but can be purchased separately afterwards.
- Only one wedding per calendar month, all other bookings for that month will be full price.
- Any months that currently have a full price wedding booked will still qualify for the offer price.
- The date can be secured with a deposit, but must still be paid in full by 31st December 2017.
- Only dates from 1st January 2018 to 30th December 2018 qualify for the offer.
- If your wedding photography is paid for and your wedding postponed, a surcharge may apply to change the date. This does not apply to full price weddings.